Arca Brokerage House o.c.p. a.s. (Arca Brokerage House) is a financial institution providing its clients with core and noncore investment services in the area of securities and other financial tools. The company has provided its services to more than 10,000 clients in Slovakia and the Czech Republic and it is intending to extend its activities also to other CEE countries.
Arca Brokerage House also provides core investment services to individuals in the form of profile managed portfolios and individual investment services intended for private and institutional investors. As far as its offer of services to individual types of clients is concerned, the company prefers to manage financial tool portfolios since this allows for maximum flexibility and an individual approach to different investment opportunities.
- The company was established in 2003; its business name was AFS securities trader;
- In June 2006 it was renamed as SALVE INVESTMENTS, o.c.p., a.s.;
- In 2017 it was renamed as Arca Brokerage House
- The company‘s capital is EUR 1.494 million;
- Arca Brokerage House is a licensed securities trader and it is a member of the Association of Securities Traders.
The company‘s mission is to provide top-quality professional services which bring satisfactory valorisation and valuable customer service to its clients.
With the aim of fulfilling such a mission, Arca Brokerage House respects and implements the following values:
- independence – the investment services and solutions of Arca Brokerage House are independent from other financial partners and from third parties;
- morals – long-term and high-quality business relations are possible and fulfilled only when moral values and ethical principles are respected;
- expertise – in the provided investment services and solutions and ensuring expert client care;
- communication – transparency and regularity represent a basic precondition for provision of services in the required quality;
- trust – of clients in the quality of services provided by Arca Brokerage House